This was good for me to get back into the water, I am allowed to kick but not swim. I coach the Swim For Fitness at Princeton Fitness and Wellness Center, formally know as JAM, so I jumped in before practice to get warmed up, knowing that I was going to do a set with the team.
Some good things to have if you are going to do a kick set:
So here is what I did:
- 20, 100 yards kicks on the 1:20. 30 min
- 10, 75 on the 1:10
- 50 kick, 50 drill, 100 swim
- 50 drill, 100 kick, 50 swim
- 100 drill, 50 kick, 50 swim
- 50 kick, 50 swim, 50 drill, 50 swim
- 200 swim
That was it for Saturday, and I felt good but tired after. Sunday is a long run so this should be fun.